• Equipment safety
• Alignments system hardware
• Software navigation, setup, features
• Customer database management
• Vehicle computer interface
• Match mounting (tire changer)
• Custom configurations (tire changer)
• Mounting of rim (tire changer)
• Cone and adapter selection (tire changer)
• Hands on lab activities (all three systems)
• Course materialas well as leader guide
• Leader guide
• Online exam access
• Instructors attend a train the trainer session with Snap-on Certified trainers.
• Electrical Measurement (Multimeter)
• Diagnostic Equipment
• Torque Instruments
• Diesel Diagnostics
• Wheel Service
|The fastest, most accurate aligner in the industry. The Arago V3D’s cameras track all four vehicle targets automatically and at any height. Rolling compensation can be performed without lifting the vehicle, guaranteeing readings in 2 minutes.
||Racing type tilt-tower tire changer can handle the largest high-performance wheels as well as the passenger car and light truck wheels, including low profile and "run-flat" tires.
||A 3D image of the wheel and tire assembly is captured, then matched to a stored database of wheel profiles, diagnosing non-conformity issues with the entire wheel and tire assembly.