MICROSCAN Platform Features
Every workshop needs a shared tool to keep at the ready. MICROSCAN is fast and easy enough for the beginner technician or service writer to use to assess incoming vehicles and help manage workflow.
There are times when even the most experienced technician needs a fast tool to clear codes, check emissions readiness, or simplify quick jobs. MICROSCAN makes Global EOBD-II diagnostics easy without tying up your shop’s high-end diagnostic system.
10 Modes of EOBD:
- 01 - Display current data
- 02 - Display freeze frame data
- 03 - Display trouble Codes
- 04 - Clear Emissions Related
- 05 / 06 / 07 Display test Parameter results
- Oxygen Sensor Monitoring
- Non - Continuous Monitored Systems
- DtC's detected During Last Drive
- 08 - Request Control On-Board System
- 09 - Read Vehicle Identification
- 10 - Display Permanent trouble Codes
With battery power and automatic code display, MICROSCAN is always ready to go. Exclusive code tips give you a confident diagnosis. Easy Y/N buttons and icon shortcuts for the functions you need most. Speed and portability make it perfect for road tests. Verify repairs, check emissions readiness, find engine and driveability problems.
The advantage of MICROSCAN is the simple “Plug and Play” function:
- Covers all manufacturers since Model Year 2001 for petrol vehicles and 2004 for diesel vehicles.
- EOBD systems monitor and store information for sensors throughout the car, e.g. engine RPM, vehicle speed, coolant temperature, fuel trims and readings from air flow sensors and oxygen sensors etc.
- Unlike using a manufacturer specific scan tool or vehicle communication software, you do not have to select the vehicle make, year or model
- If sensor values stray outside of an acceptable range, they trigger a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC). MICROSCAN reads and interprets these
codes and views the live sensor output