You will find that a Snap-on franchise has a low Franchise fee (£6,500), no ongoing royalties and no initial training fees. This is because we are not in the business of selling Franchises. We are a manufacturing company and make our money selling high quality, premium tools just like you. And, since you have a mobile store, you don't have all the expenses most fixed-site franchises have, and you won't even have employee expenses unless you choose to expand your operation. This lower overhead makes it easier for you to invest in your business and build your equity and net worth. In addition, Snap-on’s financing affiliate Snap-on Credit offers a variety of financing programs to finance the majority of the investment with down payments as a low as £13,500 for qualified applicants.
The total cost of a Snap-on franchise is £68,500. There are three routes of entry into a Snap-on franchise in the UK & Ireland.
A financed franchisee will need to raise a minimum of £13,500 for a down payment on a loan from Snap-on finance who will then finance all business costs including the working capital:
- Initial out of pocket expense is £13,500
- Snap-on will then finance the remaining £55,000 at a fixed interest rate
- You pay us back over an agreed term benefiting from a fixed repayment
A consigned franchisee will need to raise a minimum of £20,000, which includes £6,000 of working capital and the £6,500 Franchise fee. Snap-on will then finance the rest of the investment:
- Initial out of pocket expense is £20,000
- You get an interest free loan for the remaining £48,500
- You repay us through a % of your weekly sales
- This allows you to build equity progressively
A paid up franchise will have all the capital to make the full investment of £68,500:
- You own the business from day one
- You should benefit from better cash flow
- You will benefit from all the various discounts that we offer
Our team will be able to advise you on the best route of entry for you according to your personal circumstances.