|Snap-on is committed to the safety of all users of Snap-on’s products. This commitment begins with design and manufacture of products that meet and exceed all applicable safety standards but it goes far beyond that.
- Snap-on tools and equipment are marked with important WARNINGS and safety messages that guide safe use.
- Snap-on provides detailed Instructions for proper and safe use when needed.
- Snap-on has the right variety of tools and equipment so that you can use the right tool for each job.
- Snap-on offers a wide variety of safety equipment to protect you at times when you need to be in harms way.
|The Product Safety Recalls, Product Safety Advisories, and Product Safety Retrofits relate to actions necessary to ensure safe use of products already in use.
PLEASE REVIEW and TAKE the prescribed ACTION if applicable to a product that you own or use.
• Safe use of hammers begins with the precautions to:
- WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES, USER AND BYSTANDERS
- DO NOT USE A HAMMER THAT IS ALREADY CHIPPED OR DAMAGED
For safe use it is also important to:
- STRIKE SQUARELY, AVOIDING GLANCING BLOWS
- DO NOT STRIKE ANOTHER HAMMER OR STEEL THAT IS AS HARD, OR HARDER, THAN THE HAMMER