Snap-on is committed to the safety of all users of Snap-on’s products. This commitment begins with design and manufacture of products that meet and exceed all applicable safety standards but it goes far beyond that.
- Snap-on tools and equipment are marked with important WARNINGS and safety messages that guide safe use.
- Snap-on provides detailed Instructions for proper and safe use when needed.
- Snap-on has the right variety of tools and equipment so that you can use the right tool for each job.
- Snap-on offers a wide variety of safety equipment to protect you at times when you need to be in harms way.
The Product Safety Recalls, Product Safety Advisories, and Product Safety Retrofits relate to actions necessary to ensure safe use of products already in use.
PLEASE REVIEW and TAKE the prescribed ACTION if applicable to a product that you own or use.
Safe lifting of vehicles on automotive lifts requires using the proper lift and the lift points recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
In addition, safety requires ---
- Trained operators who understand vehicle lift points, lift operation and safety procedures,
- Use of jack stands when removing or adding heavy parts on the vehicle,
- Maintaining the lift as stated in the Instruction Manual, and
- Following all safety instructions on the WARNING decals and in the Instruction Manuals.
Further information can be found at www.autolift.org