The Sun Commercial Diagnostics Unit from Snap-on is a popular tool among technicians who work on vehicles in the truck and trailer market, as well as on buses and light commercial vehicles.
It utilises a guided diagnostics system to give you all of the information you need to diagnose today’s complex jobs, while the latest features added include detailed interactive wiring diagrams and repair time estimation.
The unit provides detailed information about error codes and ECU technical data, along with the ability to perform functional tests on a wide range of areas, and the calibration of components – allowing you to complete a repair from start to finish rather than needing dealer assistance for the calibration.
With extensive software coverage, a user-friendly interface and easy navigation, coupled with wireless and touchscreen technology, the Sun Commercial Diagnostics Unit is the most powerful device of its kind on the market today and brings you a wide range of benefits:
- Support for all commercial vehicle standards and protocols
- A quick and intuitive software interface
- Systems and error codes are automatically detected
- Symptom-based troubleshooting
- Wiring diagrams and technical information
- Regular updates to keep pace with technological developments
- Optional Electronic Test Module (ETM)
- Repair time estimation
- Two-year warranty
- 12 months of online software upgrades (three upgrades per year; updates are chargeable after first 12 months)
- Electronic applications guide with coverage by manufacturer - click here for the latest list of manufacturers
- Optional agricultural vehicle coverage can be added to trucks, buses, trailers and light commercials - click here for more details
Sun Commercial Diagnostics Brochure