Our reputation has been built on market leadership, quality products and innovation, plain and simple.
Our research never stops. Product development and innovation remain a top priority for Snap-on. So does loyalty to our customers. In fact, many of our products are a direct result of technician input. Our customers have learned to look to us to provide them with the exact solutions they need—more so than any other tool provider out there.
Retaining this leadership position demands that we continue to innovate and push the envelope of design possibilities:
- A product range with the broadest selection of hand tools, power tools, diagnostic tools, tool storage and shop equipment.
- The Dual 80 technology ratchet that is smoother and stronger than any other.
- The most powerful cordless impact wrench in the market.
- Hand held diagnostic equipment that consistently wins performance and engineering awards.
- Tool boxes that feature the widest undivided tool box drawer in the industry.
This way of thinking is ever-present in all of our tools, storage units, diagnostic equipment and “under car” shop implements as well.
In a world where every competitor claims to be the leading innovator, we think there is one absolute way to measure the truth...the patent office.
Snap-on Incorporated and affiliates currently hold more than 2,000 active and pending patents worldwide.
At Snap-on, there's no such thing as sitting still.